We are looking for an enthusiastic, pro-active and hardworking Studio Manager to run our two photographic studios.
The company needs someone to oversee all studio administrative operations, drive the studios forward and takin pride in and ownership of the role.
Customer service skills and excellent communication is essential.
Experience in marketing is a bonus.
Your role will include:
- Managing the studios day to day needs including stock control and ordering
- Ensuring high levels of cleanliness and excellent presentation of the studios at all times
- Recruiting and booking Studio Assistants and staff H.R.
- Organising catering, lighting and logistics where necessary
- Managing studio expenses and budgets
- Working with our Accounts Manager to ensure invoices are accurate and prompt
- Researching and targeting new clients through marketing strategies
- Collating and updating client data
- Liaising with graphic designers, copywriters and consultants
- Updating the company website and studio documentation
- Keeping the social media platforms up to date
- Working alongside the Set Build department on the growth and development of the company
- Previous experience managing a Photographic Studio
- Great people skills, outstanding written and verbal communication
- Highly organised and able to coordinate a team of assistants and a complex bookings diary
- Well presented
- Motivated and conscientious, able to respond to events decisively and effectively
- An interest in Photography and Design
- Creative problem solving skills
- Mac literate and experience using Google software and Microsoft Office
Please e-mail your covering letter, CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is January 29th 2018
First Interview to be held on February 6th 2018